It’s often the little details that make all the difference.
Even the most well-designed homes can lack the personality that comes from the décor finishing touches. Vases are a fun element to play around with, effortlessly adding style to your space (without breaking the bank!). It’s often the little details that make all the difference! With endless styles, shapes, sizes, colours, materials, and textures to choose from, explore our vase styling secrets below:
- The dining room table is the perfect place to add a vase styled with beautiful long-stemmed flowers like roses, sunflowers or gerberas. This vase will add height and colour to your space while allowing enough of a gap across the table for your guests to sit and chat comfortably! We like Dahlia to add just a hint of colour without stealing all the attention away from your stems.
- Make a statement! Style your entryway with a gorgeous hallway console. Pop a large mirror on the wall to add the illusion of a larger space, and top your console with a couple of coffee table books, a candle or diffuser, and a statement vase, like Loures or Marbella. These vases can be left empty as they do all the talking on their own but are equally beautiful with some simple eucalyptus or bunny tail pampas.
- Add a tropical paradise to your living room by adding oversized vases and plant pots to your empty nooks and crannies! If you’re a lover of dried flowers and neutrals, pampas grass or decorative twigs can work great here. Pair these with a floor lamp to add some subtle light, and you’ll be on to a winner!
- Style your bookshelf with a glass vase like Luminous or Solaire. The glass vase will add a stunning decorative element to the space without it looking overcrowded.
- Use a ceramic vase on your bedside table to tie in the colours from your wall art, bed linen and towels in your ensuite. Our Serra Vase works well, as the unique shape will add extra interest to the space. Pair with a simple table lamp to finish off your style story.
- Remember the rule of three when adding decorative pieces to your coffee table. Pieces arranged in odd numbers are more appealing, memorable, and effective than even-numbered groupings! Try a wooden or mirrored tray topped with a vase, stack of coasters, and decorative figure.
Left to right: Luminous Vase in Blue, Marbella 17cm Vase and Serra Vase in Yellow, Dhalia 30cm Vase, Indiana 22cm Vase
Explore our full range of living items to help turn your house into a home.